We just came back from the Digital Health Days, a two days conference in the beautiful, but frequently chilly, Stockholm.
In these two days, there were a lot of interesting talks and panels to follow. We had a great time meeting a lot of entrepreneurs and digital health advocates, discussing what they and we do.
In addition, our CEO Jovan was involved in the panel entitled "Challenges for European Startups: regulations, recruitment, sales, and location".
Here below the recording of the session. Hope you'll enjoy it.
cover image from here
The ultimate guide on GDPR and HIPAA complianceDownload our FREE eBook now
You may also be interested in:
- Dynamic IP addresses are now "personal data": why you should care about it (Chino Blog)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation
- Art. 29 Data Protection Working Party - Guidelines on Data Protection Officers
- NIS directive: More cyber security for eHealth
- EU Data Protection Supervisor: Opinion 1/2015 on Mobile Health
- ENISA: Security and Resilience in eHealth Infrastructures and Services
- Chino.io at Frontiers of Health - The Digital Health event in the EU (Chino Blog)